Oax Sport Inc. is a 501(c)(3) public charity corporation based in Austin, Texas. Our mission is to support athletes from small communities of Oaxaca, Mexico, with a focus on indigenous communities.
We are a volunteer-run organization, and all of our directors and staff work pro bono. We are looking for volunteers with a genuine interest in learning and helping athletes.
Thank you for your interest in supporting Oax Sport!
- Social Media Management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Website Content (blog posts, press releases, race reports, interviews)
- Graphic Design & Video Editing
- SEO (onsite, offsite, technical)
- Fundraising (online, offline)
- Online volunteering open to anyone in the world
- Offline volunteering available in Oaxaca, Mexico and Texas, USA
- Native English, Spanish, or French speakers
- Be able to perform tasks independently
- Be interested in athletics and non-profit organizations
This role will give the volunteers a hand-on experience on the work we do and help them gain new skills, besides positively affecting the community we support.
- Access to our 12,000+ social media followers
- Access to our website’s monthly 5,000+ unique visitors
- The opportunity to shape the presence of a young and exciting charity
- Work and learn from an ambitious, experienced, and innovative team
- Work with an international, multi-lingual team of volunteers
- Get registered experience from a U.S. Federal Public Charity
Compensation: These are ‘pro bono publico’ positions (for the public good), no financial or in-kind compensation will be offered.